• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

International Mustang Meet - Labor Day Weekend

limelyt

Gary

I will be there as always but sad to say the Calspec will not. We will be bring the 05 (easier to clean the bugs off) with the rest of the group from Calgary. Can't wait to see your finished car...see you there!!

Gary

Northern Pony

Gary;
We will be there as well, (with the SVT). Time to pass the baton, and hopefully your car does well at the show. Will it be stock or modified? Heard you had engine problems, that had to be dissapointing.
BoB

OP
OP
gazrox

gazrox

Hey BoB & Gary, will be good to catch up with you guys again.

I should be in stock but you never know, they can hit you up on the oddest things.

Yes, had lots of engine troubles, heart breaking. I seized the first rebuild and knew that something must have been screwed up but couldn't identify it. So the engine was rebuilt again - and it seized again! At that point when I lost my Boss forged steel crank and my block I was not happy. As it turned out, the problem was the distributer. The female end that engages the shaft for the oil pump was worn. This was a rebuilt unit that somehow passed inspection. Of course the supplier didn't want to hear about it.

anyway, all is good now. will give you the full story in Winnipeg over a beer or two.

Gary