• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Password

I registered a couple days ago (Sunday, I think) and have not received a password through e-mail yet. I registered as stl68cs. Let me know if I need to do anything or just wait some more. Thankyou........
Scott

68sunlitgold

Scott,
Your ID is registered, so Jon (administer) will have to reset your password and send you a new one, which you can then replace with one of your own. Just wait and will get back to you. If you can put your email address on the post so if you do not frequent the site it can be sent to your personal address.
Doug

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Scott, I had your password resent. Please post back or email me if you didn't get it. Also, let me know what your email address is so I can check it against the email the password was sent to.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Scott,

Check your email again. It should be there.

Sorry for taking so long. The sendmail was down on the server for some reason and it took me a bit to get it back up and running. Should be fine now. :)