• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. MCS show

franklinair

Don't believe I'll make the MCA show in NC. July 4th weekend we'll be inundated with airplanes into our airport for the holiday. Not to mention that neither one of my cars are ready for a road trip :eek:(

Neil

U D-SIDE

I'm wanting to go....But, my family wants to go back to my in-laws house @ Lake Gaston for the weekend. My 10 yr. old son could be swayed either way.

We'll see who wins!!

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

I think that I'll be inside ar least that is what I signed up for. I wanted Neil to tell me what is wrong with my car.

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

show

I learnedone thing never go to a car show over the fourth of July. Route 95 was packed going down and coming back.

6t8-390gt

Congrats Tom on receiving yet another GOLD!!

It took me 59 minutes to go 4 miles on U.S. 301. There was a 1 hr. and 50 minute back-up to cross the Potomac into Maryland. I was only about 25 miles from home at that point.

Danny