• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Storage

68CaliSp

I'm going to spend somewhere around 15 months overseas in the near future and have been trying to find a place to store my CS. I have had little luck in finding a climate controlled storage facility that has room to store a car, I’m currently in-between the St Louis and Springfield area in Missouri. I would rather not store out of state, but if needed I will. I've had some smaller issues with the rain and humidity so far and would like to come back to the same car that I left. Anyone know of a place in state to store my car for such a long period of time?

Cameron

RedGTvert

If you had to leave it where it is at right now, can you do that on a long term basis? If so, have you ever thought about something like an air chamber? I have one in my garage for my '67.

Here is a pic of a collector in Dallas. Even though he has a climate controlled facility, take a look at the top of each rack.

Mine cost $795.00. Florida is very humid 10 months of the year, rainy season lasts 6 months, and water table is high, so ground moisture is no unheard of. It keeps the car nice and dry, and a side benefit, very clean.

Garage009.jpg

Last edited: