• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Spotted: 2009 CS with White Stripes!

P

PNewitt

FYI---I just got photos of this CS yesterday (8/8/08) at Ron DuPratt Ford in Dixon, CA. (about 25 miles west of Sacramento).

It's in Silver Vapor with white stripes. The build date is 06/04/08. One of the first off the line!!

These will be VERY popular!!! It's a beautiful Mustang!!! That silver color is spectacular!! and the white stripes really jump out! I like white stripes!!!!!

(The price is $32,265 (with no dealer markup--that I could see on the invoice). If anyone wants this CS...give them a call. 707-693-6160 or 1-800-822-3403 www.ronduprattford.com Ask for VAL....Tell them I sent ya...)

Paul N.
(hey..who's that in the reflection???)

Attachments

• whitecs.jpg
    whitecs.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 61
  • whitecs2.jpg
    whitecs2.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 84

GTCS07

I was at my selling dealer today, they had a V6 with the glass roof, pretty nice but not available on the CS. I think I would prefer a black stripe on the Vapor but that white stripe will look great on the red and blue I think. My dealer has 8 '08 GT/CS in stock currently, all under list.

QuarterHorse

I really ike that Vapor Silver color. It would have been a tough decision between my Vista Blue GT/CS and Vapor Silver if it were available at the time I ordered my car.

hotrodgrany

I was at my selling dealer today, they had a V6 with the glass roof, pretty nice but not available on the CS. I think I would prefer a black stripe on the Vapor but that white stripe will look great on the red and blue I think. My dealer has 8 '08 GT/CS in stock currently, all under list.
I agree with you

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I'd be curious what red or blue stripes would look like on a late model.

The other day I saw a black '08 CS convertible on the road with black side stripes, and white Le Mans stripes on the top. It looked pretty cool.

BTW--that Vapor Metallic is VERY reflective, like a mirror!! Get some wax on that color and people will be combing their hair in it!!

Paul.