• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My Car Details

TraveledGTCS

I've noticed a lot of left side panels have in addition to the User, Avatar, location, etc, a drop down bar 'My Car Details.' I've searched several places but could not find how it gets added. Could someone clue me in as to how to have it displayed, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry. It got misplaced during a recent upgrade to the forums. I've put it back now.

Go to "User CP" (upper left) then on the left side under "Your Profile" there should be a link that says "Edit my Car Details". Fill in the blanks, click "Save Changes" and you should be set.

Mosesatm

I've noticed a lot of left side panels have in addition to the User, Avatar, location, etc, a drop down bar 'My Car Details.' I've searched several places but could not find how it gets added. Could someone clue me in as to how to have it displayed, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

We we have a celebrity among us!

Hopefully our paths will cross on one of our road trips!

Sorry for the derail, Jon.

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Sorry. It got misplaced during a recent upgrade to the forums. I've put it back now.

Go to "User CP" (upper left) then on the left side under "Your Profile" there should be a link that says "Edit my Car Details". Fill in the blanks, click "Save Changes" and you should be set.

It's not working Jon. Just get a blank screen.

BroadwayBlue

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill!
We met last year at the Mustangs Unlimited show in CT.
Hope all is well!
Rich

p.s. I alerted Jon to the spam messages all over.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The "My Car Details" feature is no longer available unfortunately. I never could get it to work after the forum software upgrade. Sorry!

The new "Garage" feature has all the same info anyway.