• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rear Deck Lid Stripe for New Mustangs?

rvrtrash

It's different but probably as close as you could come with the new body style. All in all, I like it.

Steve

hotrodgrany

I prefer this to the other one for my 07 GT/CS. This isn't mine but what I like, just my opinion

Attachments

• DSC07974.JPG
    DSC07974.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 49

hicountrybob

I prefer this to the other one for my 07 GT/CS. This isn't mine but what I like, just my opinion
This picture was taken on my driveway at a Mustang gathering that my wife and I hosted last fall. This Mustang was owned by Pat Chambers, an employee at Colorado Mustang here in the Denver area, and FYI, it is NOT a Cal Special, but really has some very impressive and neat mods added to it by Pat last year. I, too, love the trunk tape but neat also is the '68 Cal Spec script on the rear qtrs. HC Bob here.

hotrodgrany

This picture was taken on my driveway at a Mustang gathering that my wife and I hosted last fall. This Mustang was owned by Pat Chambers, an employee at Colorado Mustang here in the Denver area, and FYI, it is NOT a Cal Special, but really has some very impressive and neat mods added to it by Pat last year. I, too, love the trunk tape but neat also is the '68 Cal Spec script on the rear qtrs. HC Bob here.

Thanks I found this this past year and wanted my new GT/CS to look much like this. I love what he has done and glad to know who has this Stang, I have always wanted to know who this belong to. I know there is a web site that makes simular trunk strips, but this one I like the best. I also want script for my side panals as well. Just tell Pat that he did a excellent job on this Stang.:thumb:

5280gtcs

I need to (kindly) correct Mr Teets, it IS a GENUINE 07 GT/CS! :grin: The quarter emblems are reproduction 68 scripts, I ground off the pins and used the emblem tape. The stripe on the rear was custom made at a local shop (Denver).

Pat Chambers

hicountrybob

I need to (kindly) correct Mr Teets, it IS a GENUINE 07 GT/CS! :grin: The quarter emblems are reproduction 68 scripts, I ground off the pins and used the emblem tape. The stripe on the rear was custom made at a local shop (Denver).

Pat Chambers

SORRY, Pat. When you were here at the Bar B Que, I didn't hear you say one way or the other, but just assumed the deck tape and the rear quarter script were your doings, and not remembering your story earlier that summer on how you got this CS car in the first place. My memory AND ear drums are both going south, I know. I apologize to you for the mispost. Bob here.

hotrodgrany

Pat Chambers
I was sure it was,being the real thing. I am going to get some quarter panal emblems for mine as well and still waiting for my trunk striping.I do think you have a awsome looking GT/CS and love the way you add to yours and that is why I desided to go with rear trunk striping and quarter panal emblems, trying to make mine look somewhat like the 68's after all this is a special Mustang.