• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How Many License Plate Frames

case12

Based on feedback from the poll, which I have closed now, I have created these two frames with no FORD logo, and sticking to the numbers rarity.

If there is enough HCS response, then I will order these two frames. So, now is the time for the HCS brethern to speak up.

If there is little HCS response, then I could order a "One of 3867" frame, and a "California Made It Happen" frame since most people on the poll responded to these two.

Casey

Attachments

• Mustang-GTCS.gif
    Mustang-GTCS.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 21

hookedtrout

Do you want all of us to respond with how many we want and which frame so you can start a running total?

If so put me down for 2 of the GT/CS frames.

Cory

P

PNewitt

I would suggest that owners buy four for every CS or HCS that you have. One set to drive with, and one to put on years later--or to put up on your garage wall, etc. Also--you never know if you'll run into another CS or HCS owner on the road, or car show and they'll want the frames...and you happen to have another set to sell to them (that is, after Casey sells out).

These, as you know are potmetal, and as nice as they are, they can get pitted and can lose their luster, or crack after thousands of miles (assuming that you drive your CS fairly often).

Casey is making the investment here, and I think we should get as many as we can for now.

I'll take four!

Paul N.
("official GT/CS lic. plate bolts" ----> 8) 8) 8) 8) )

CalPaul

Casey. I'll take two for now. If you have left overs after everyone has ordered I will take two more. I want to make sure you come out of this whole! Many thanks.

Sarge

Casey,

I'll take 4 of the GT/CS variety. If you run short at the end, I'll sell two to whomever needs them, no gouging.

Robert

hookedtrout

Go ahead and add 2 more to my total based on Paul's suggestion for a total of 4 and the same deal with me, if someone ends up short or not getting any I'll sell 2 of them for what I paid.

Cory

rvrtrash

Casey, I'll take 4 to help you out. I was going to hang one on my garage wall anyway, kind of a "CS parking only" sort of thing. Let us know when and where to send the money.
Steve

OP
OP
case12

case12

Still working on the HCS frame wording (see other poll for the HCS owners). I have decided to order HCS frames and GT/CS frames. I will likely place the order Monday. No need to worry about money, etc now as the order takes about 12 weeks. When I get them, then we will work out the details for everyone.

I will post the final drawings from what I order once we settle the HCS wording. Price is going to be $18 each plus shipping. Casey

68MustangHCS

I will order 4 sets or 8 of the "The West Made it Happen" type if you buy them for the HCS. Reason is that you have a variety of years for the HCS 1966-1968...I own two 1968's and want a couple sets.. Steve..