• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for GT/CS to purchase

Mustanger

Thanks for the response. However, I already checked
out this car and it's too modified for me. Appearance
and performance (450 hp, 4.11:1 gears, etc.) it's more
of a race car than what I would like.
I prefer a car that is original, or close to it, and
maybe a mild performance improvement. It would
probably take more time and money than I would be
willing to put into it at this time.
Thanks.

Mustanger

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1655;start=15#msg10483 date=1115936362]
foglights look wrong (maybe Marchals?) on the reallylonglinkabove.
[/quote]

You're right, I saw this car also and the previous owner tried to sell this car here on the forum (name was "Saleen" or something like that). Well, that car had a home-made grill (metal diamond shapes), off-brand foglights, paint and body work needed, interior worn out, etc. He was in Monrovia (still shows up on collectorcartrader.com), and sold it to the CURRENT Owner, who only replaced the interior, and is asking $4k more for the car.
I spoke to the first guy and he said that the new owner was buying it for his daughter ... yeah, right ;)

Mustanger

[quote author=Mustanger link=board=3;threadid=1655;start=15#msg10496 date=1115993066]
[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1655;start=15#msg10483 date=1115936362]
foglights look wrong (maybe Marchals?) on the reallylonglinkabove.
[/quote]

You're right, I saw this car also and the previous owner tried to sell this car here on the forum (name was "Saleen" or something like that). Well, that car had a home-made grill (metal diamond shapes), off-brand foglights, paint and body work needed, interior worn out, etc. He was in Monrovia (still shows up on collectorcartrader.com), and sold it to the CURRENT Owner, who only replaced the interior, and is asking $4k more for the car.
I spoke to the first guy and he said that the new owner was buying it for his daughter ... yeah, right ;)
[/quote]

Correction: The guy is in Monte Rey Park, and I meant collectorcartraderonline.com. :)