• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS Photos

Perkchiro

Wow, looks like most of the bloggers were negative on the new CS. Personally, I like it.

68gt390

These are the same pictures that were floating around before. Hopefully they will make some changes to it before actual production. Even though it's a GT/CS, I'm not real impressed with it. The stripe and rear spoiler just look totally wrong to me.

Don :tongue:

Andrew

I have a hard time relating the new model to the old. It does not have the same identifying features. Take off the GT/CS graphics from the new model and it would appear to be a slightly modified coupe. I find it very disappointing.

-=MUSTANG=-

I saw a convertible 07 GT/CS on southbound I-75 over the weekend. Very similar to the pics, the rear fascia had a black colored air diffuser at the bottom, I don't recall seeing this on my 68.

Mosesatm

A friend of mine was in New Mexico the other day and sent me this email.

I just heard a radio ad in Albuquerque for a dealer in town with brand new California Specials in stock.

He later send this one.

It was a bogus deal. They are advertising 2007 "California Specials", but what they sell are basic V6 cars and replace the "mustang" text on the lower rocker panel with "California Special". Should be against the law.

I wonder if this is a Ford authorized deal?

P

PNewitt

If possible, I'd like to know which Ford Dealer did this one...
..and if there are any photos of it.

I'm wondering if the success of the '06 "CE" (400), and "SCS" (600) in California prompted a dealer in another state to try this....

Interesting,

Paul N.

P

PNewitt

hmmm....they like to name their cars:

"Rocket" Ranger, "Galaxie" Ford 500, "Cold" Fusion...and "California Special" Mustang.

OOkkkaaayyyy.....