• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Belated Birthday to my J code CS!!

HappyHour

I meant to wish my CS a happy 40th birthday last week and get it something special (new seat covers!) but I got busy and so my CS let me know by having a meltdown. Fried the battery cells and my starter in the process giving me a blister (by the way thanks for the diagnostic\psychiatric help Rob and Steve).

So please let this be a lesson to all y'all....Im juss sayin. :rolleyes:

Robert

PS. Its such the "Little Red" headed stepchild of late...

tworings

Hmmm, Buttercup's birthday is tommorow...guess I'd better go give her a big hug :grin:

quicknick

My "C" code Cali turned 40 today. It's too cold out in the shop to give it a kiss. My lips might freeze to the bumper!

Diesel Donna

I used to hand wax my Mustang on her birthday every year. I've got a month to go, hope it warms up around here. We just celebrated 34 years together in January!