• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

dash lights/ HELP######

imported_tree

HELLO AGAIN. COMRADS, just put in new head light switch in the gt/cs. one small problem, i just noticed tonight that i dont have dash light until the interior light postion is engauged.anyone have any ideas?.did i screw-up... installing... it was a pain in the rear.#$###.no room . thanks terry

390cs68rcode

bad headlight switch? maybe the little metal piece that contacts the round part of the switch is bent so it only contacts it when it is turned all the way towards the interior light part. take it out and look at it, it is a fairly simple mechanisim.

PFSlim

Terry

I had this same type of problem. I think I may have posted it some time ago. But anyway, our switch was brand new and would not work. I ordered another from another company and replaced it and it has worked fine.

Good advice from Jason. Glad to see you got it fixed.

Paul