• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Brake Line Help

Perkchiro

I need some information from you experts out there on location and installation of the right front brake line as it goes from the right fender apron to the distribution block. I have looked for resources in print and online, but I have found none. Anyone with a pic? Thanks for your help. My restoration is moving right along with a few hitches along the way such as this one.

Steve

nfrntau

Here is the drivers side

Attachments

• DSCF1963.jpg
    DSCF1963.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
Perkchiro

Perkchiro

NFRNTAU: Thank-you for the pictures. Very good of you to respond with pictures and so quickly too! You guys and gals are a great bunch. I always get good answers and opinions when I post questions. Will post pictures of my project soon. Hope to be done in the spring.
Steve

PB gtcs

Just so everyone is on the same page, I believe the pics posted are for Non power brakes. the power brake dist block is different. So, be certain you get the correct match for your application.

Brian

68sunlitgold

Does anyone know if the power disk lines run the same as the drum lines?

Doug