• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy New Year all

case12

New Years Eve was kind to us in Chicago. Mid-50's with rain in the morning to wash all the salt on the roads away, and then beautiful sun-filled skies. Rare for this time of year. And so I could not help but take the CS out for her maiden voyage here since I received her Thanksgiving. Lots of looks and people asking about it. It helped me scratch the itch to get her on the road. Now it is cold again and she will have to wait for spring - but yesterday was a good end to 2004. Happy New Year! Casey

hookedtrout

The new year has been kind to us as well, snowed every day this year and we need lots of snow. ;D

Hook

rjw

Well...I almost hate to admit this...but I spent New Year's at what's left (IVAN!) of the sugar white beaches of Orange Beach, Alabama. Sunny and 73 degrees. Fresh seafood. You get the picture. Still much work to be done, but slowly the area will recover.
Richard