• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Square 8 on Ebay

dbeal

There is a Lucas square 8 light on ebay..by the pictures it looks pretty good. auction # 2493448927 if anyone is interested. BTW it's not me selling it.

hcsstang

;D Attented the Hershey show and ran across a guy from England . He has about five pair of square lights ranging from the highest ,300 bucks. used but in good shape.I asked him about where Lucas lights were made , He said that they are still being made in England .Sorry about the information on a previous statement. I believe that the majority of the people attending the show were from overseas. I know of one 66 convertible thats going to Brazil. :-[