• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS Registry decals

6cylHCS

Can any one tell me where I can get on of those HCS Registry decals I've seen. Im kind of new to this group. I've been watching and waiting for the chance to get my hands on a CS since I was a kid. The chance came last April and now I have a HCS and Im a happy man. It may only be a 200ci 3 speed but she's 100% original, solid and clean.

Mustanger

[quote author=6cylHCS link=board=3;threadid=2172;start=0#msg14731 date=1127871764]
Can any one tell me where I can get on of those HCS Registry decals I've seen. Im kind of new to this group. I've been watching and waiting for the chance to get my hands on a CS since I was a kid. The chance came last April and now I have a HCS and Im a happy man. It may only be a 200ci 3 speed but she's 100% original, solid and clean.
[/quote]

It's nice to hear how you've been interested in these special Mustangs since you were a kid. I remember as a kid, that I would often see a Royal Maroon GT/CS near my elementary school. I was always interested in it, and I noticed how the tail lights, spoiler and stripes were different than what other Mustangs had.
Yeah, I thought that they were cool looking too 8) ...

Mosesatm

Are you looking for the HCS decal for the scoops or a smaller one to put in the window?

19HCS68

I think this person is looking for the somewhat controversial "HCS Registry" decal someone on this site made up. It was mentioned in a post some time back this year. Seems that copyrights were infringed and havn't seen or heard of them since. Did see one on a car for sale on e-bay recently. Hope that helps.

Gary

Mosesatm

That's what I was thinking too. Paul and someone were discussing copyrights but I don't know where it all ended up.

OP
OP

6cylHCS

[quote author=19HCS68 link=board=3;threadid=2172;start=0#msg14751 date=1127933634]
I think this person is looking for the somewhat controversial "HCS Registry" decal someone on this site made up. It was mentioned in a post some time back this year. Seems that copyrights were infringed and havn't seen or heard of them since. Did see one on a car for sale on e-bay recently. Hope that helps.

Gary
Thanks Gary
It might be what you said it was I did see it on a car for sale on ebay the other night. It looks just like the Cal Special Registry window sticker. If it's bogus where did the CS Registry decals come from.
Thanks Rand[/quote]