• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gt/cs

madisonsdaddy00

Hi everybody,
An opportunity to purchase a lake cabin has me thinking of parting with my Mustang. It's listed in the original registry under the name Donald Vargo and it is listed in the newest registry under my name Jerry Lee. Acapulco Blue, Serial number 8R01J151997. It is in 'daily driver" condition and we have enjoyed taking it to a few local shows and having fun driving it during special summer occasions. I do have a Marti report on the car.
To be honest i'm not sure if i'm pricing it correctly but I know what I would be comfortable with letting it go to a good home and I thought I would list here before it's listed elsewhere. The previous owner planned a full frame up restoration and purchased alot of new parts for the car, mostly interior, that will go along with the car to the new owner. door data plate...8R01J151997...65A..D..2B..20C..71..5..W
It is currently in storage so I will do some digging to see if I can come up with pics that I might have.
Thanks for looking and I'm open to any opinions from the regulars on the site.

OP
OP
M

madisonsdaddy00

Pic

Hope this works...best I can do for now

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 169

Mosesatm

We'll need a lot more information and photos. Is there any rust on the car, does the interior need to be restored, does it have AC, PDB, PS, etc?