• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The GT/CS Book Update (hopeful?)

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

First, let me say how appreciative I am at all the support and interest in my upcoming book.

I can tell you now, that I will be mass-mailing out the information about the book to all of you on or about March 30th.

I will be taking deposits on the book, and yes, if you want more than one, I will sell them in consecutive order.

For those that want a low-numbered, signed book, I will set a postmark date you can begin with mailing your orders. Those that I receive, I will assign numbered books; and in reverse (last name) alphabetical order if I receive more than one with the same postmark date on the envelope.

This way, despite how long my letter/flier takes to get to you, there will be a pre-determined (beginning) day set for everyone to mail out your responses & deposits. No matter how long it takes to get to me, it will have a date stamp on it.

Book numbers will begin at #125.

Thank you again, to everyone.

Paul N.

CALIF GIRL

Wow, for once being at the back of the alphabet works in my favor..

bztz4m

In the book about the 2007 GT/CS will it have production numbers? I am curious on how many 2007 GT/CS were built for 2007.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

There will be a fair amount of material on the '07/'08 GT/CS variants, including (some) production numbers. With the information that has come my way lately, I'll devote more to the late models than I had planned. I'll also have some concours info for these cars, too.

Paul N.

Ladystang

Paul,
I would appreciate being put on the list for one also.

Sent you a SASE for registery form, and have never received it. Wondering if it got to you.
Nancy Philipp

teamlo

Paul,

I sent you a SASE a while back, and hoping you received it. The more I think about it, I may take 3 copies. One for everyday reading, one to put away, and a third one..........just in case. Thanks for all the effort. We all appreciate it, and can't wait for the book to come out!!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thank you for the support!!

I just got a big project dumped in my lap (a "real world" job), that will take up a lot of my time for a bit; so It should take me about two more weeks to get those '07/'08 GT/CS Registry forms ready to go.

It's a tedious process, since there were so many options and variations for these cars, unlike the '68 version.

I did get your note in the mail, thank you.

Paul.