• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rims and tires

MUSTANGBOY34

I am a newbie with the name Mustangboy so lets get the laughter out now.

??? I am looking for some help on rims and tires for my CS/GT and have a couple of questions, can someone help? I am looking at the Torq Thrust II or Torq Thrust D, and a pair of firestone or goodyear tires. I am looking for the widest tire and rim combination possible. Any recommendations? Raised white letters, blackwalls, offset.

By the way nice site I am happy that I am part of it.
Now all I need are a set of tires and rims to show my CS/GT off.

Thanks for any help. ;D

Russ

This same item was discussed on this forum a few weeks back. Do a search for the thread entitled "68 Wheels" and your questions will probably be answered.
Hope this helps
Russ

Mustanger

[quote author=Russ link=board=1;threadid=1680;start=0#msg10497 date=1115994634]
This same item was discussed on this forum a few weeks back. Do a search for the thread entitled "68 Wheels" and your questions will probably be answered.
Hope this helps
Russ
[/quote]

Here's the thread mentioned above:

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1499

... and "Welcome Aboard" 8)