• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2013 Calendar now!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2013 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm
These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forum submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2014) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are PRE-ORDERING these calendars. They will not actually ship until early December when I get the full order from the printer.

In past years I've overestimated the calendars needed and ended up with quite a few extra. So this year I'm going to rely heavily on pre-orders to determine the number of calendars I have printed. So if you want a calendar (or several :smile:) please order early. If you wait until after I place the order there may not be enough left.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry. That was a typo. It's fixed now.:smile:

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Also, the single calendar price ($14) is good for US and Canadian orders. If you're outside of those countries please contact me and I'll give you a special quote.

I did include an international option for the 5 pack that includes the additional shipping already. This applies to all non-US orders, including Canada.

I know it's a little confusing, but so are the shipping rates!

Northern Pony

Jon;
Trust me to be different, I want a calendar from this web site, and one from your Classic Broncos site. Can I order two from this site, or order one on each site? Either way is fine by me, just want you to ship the two together.
Thank you so much for all the work you do for us in running this site and doing the calendars each year.
BoB

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you everyone for the order. The calendars have arrived and look GREAT! They'll start going in the mail tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20121123_211203.jpg
    20121123_211203.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 30

68CaliSp

Thanks for all the work Jon!! Looking forward to passing a couple out to friends and getting one in the office! :thumb:

Powell

WoW! Just got my calendars today and they look better in person than on the website.
Thank you Jon for an exceptional job.

Ralph