• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted WTB (want to buy) Lucas "square 8" foglight lens

gt/csj4

Hey guys. As most have read im sure, i recently bought a pair of lucas fogs off ebay (was a hit or miss kinda deal but the results are fantastic!) Anyway, i recieved my lights today and as you all may know, one light is a driving light, the other is a fog light. I need the other "correct" fog light lens for my bezels in order for this to be correct. Please help out a fellow member! Bob teets and i went thru his collection of Lucas fogs tonight, and unfortunately we could not configure a pair worthy to take apart, so that leads me to resort to calspecial.com in order to fulfill my needs. If anyone has one (1) lucas square 8 FL lens, please let me know and we can work out pricing!! :smile: