• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Best place for GT/CS parts on the web

Mr. Shelby Guy

Hi, I just recently purchased a GT/CS this weekend (I'll put up some pics as soon as I can) and I need to find a place where you can get GT/CS parts over the web. Does anyone know of any places and if they are good or not?

68sunlitgold

Shelby Guy,
If you are talking about unique GT/CS parts, original parts are very hard to find. As for repo's Tony Branda has most parts: www.cobranda.com There are other dealers out there and if you look at one of the past discussions you will see others looking for parts. Good Luck
Doug

darb

I found a really good dealer at a swapmeet:

www.lamustangs.com

He doesn't sell too much GT/CS items, and his website isn't done yet - but if you e-mail him he is more than happy to find the part your looking for and give you an EXCELLENT price on it.

Very pleased with his service, and he wont stop looking until he finds it. Maybe you can drop him an e-mail?

Sarge

Darb,

I am also looking for parts (specifically, a lower console in the Parchment color.) I see the web page, but don't see an email address. Do you have one?

Regards,

Robert