• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Custom License Plate with Frame

davidathans

Thanks to Casey Hill for the license plate frame!
New custom plate from CA DMV... GTCS347 !!!

Attachments

• GTCS347 Plates.JPG
    GTCS347 Plates.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 26

gt bandit

davidathans said:
Thanks to Casey Hill for the license plate frame!
New custom plate from CA DMV... GTCS347 !!!

Awesome , they look great.

I am keen to get into the Top 5 fastest CS , as mentioned in one of your other posts.

Love a challenge

OP
OP
davidathans

davidathans

Austrailia eh? I think that is the best place to race a car...really fast over there. If you raced at LACR(Los Angeles County Raceway) i bet your time would be almost a full second slower. Its typical of all times in the magazines...a bmw m3 runs a 13.5 in the magazine, but at the track they run mid to high 14s.

I bet your car is pretty damn fast though with the big block in there...have you done a chassis dyno? Engine dyno? Raced it in the quarter mile? With Slicks on?

You are probably most definitely in the top 5.

case12

David, its good to see you getting fired up on the site again! You have some pretty good high hp company now - we better see some smoking tires from one of you for the next calendar picture voting (2007).:grin: Casey

gt bandit

to be sure , to be sure ----- Tire smoke and Falling Track Times will be flowing from my neck of the woods.

But at the moment all I can do is wait for the shipping company to find my Bl@#dy container. Last seen in Singapore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!