• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Highland Green GT/CS on eBay!!!!

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

My wife is going to be in New York next week and said she would check it out for me if I wanted. What a gal!!!

68gt390

Arlie;
You could always get a rental space? I've thought about that on several occassions myself. But, then I think how hard it is just keeping the two I now have running. I can just imagine what it would be like with three. Such a delima. :eek:

Don

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

That's a good idea. A new air conditioned storage complex is going in right down the street from me. I have a line on another green one I'd buy before the one in New York, though. Maybe this spring when the aqua one is on the road, Christmas is over, and I have more money in the bank.....

Besides, someone needs to challenge Jason a little, right?

68sunlitgold

Anyone else notice the build date of 31 Aug 68....maybe one of the last cars built, I don't have my books in front of me but if someone does they could look up VIN # 8R01C148435 and see where it fits in the sequence.

Doug

68sunlitgold

OK...forget my last post....I was looking at the "SOLD DATE" not production date. Boy do I feel dumb.

Doug

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Page 62 of the GT/CS Recognition Guide shows VINs up to 171998 and a date of 30U. I don't know what page 63 shows because I don't have that page on my computer but I think 62 is the last page of listings. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

68sunlitgold

Maybe Paul can update us with the last "confirmed" VIN # now that he has a lot of new cars.

Doug