• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Green 6-cyl GT/CS on eBay

BroadwayBlue

Don't recall this car from the years I went to Carlisle.
Checked my pictures from 2008, 2009 and 2010 but don't see it.
Maybe Tom (hcsstang) recalls it from more recent years.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18165011704...17046&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:SS:SS:US:1120

According to the description:

This car is not in the on-line California Special registry nor the first two books put out by Paul Newitt. In the Fact or Myth section of CaliforniaSpecial.com, it states the “200 cid six cylinder engine was used.” If I searched this on-line registry correctly, there are only eight six cylinder California Specials registered and one of those states they changed out the original six for an eight cylinder engine.
This car has been in the 35th anniversary of the Mustang at Charlotte Motor Speedway in North Carolina and the 40th anniversary of the Mustang at Nashville Superspeedway in Nashville, Tennessee. I’ve also shown it at Ford Nationals at Carlisle, Pennsylvania multiple times. At all of these events, this car was the only six cylinder California Special.

Last edited:

somethingspecial

I sent the seller a request for the Marti Report. Hopefully he sends me a copy. I have the VIN in the Registry, but no other info.