• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 califonia special big block car for sale

Herck

i live in vancouver canada i have 68 califonia s code big block car 25 thousand was spent by my friend to restore but is missing original motor unique motor cars has a engine i here the the original motor had a lot performance parts on it that arent there now motor is obtainable from my friend here missing grill too and one scoop body has new floor boards and body is ripple free a lot 0f time was spent making it ripple free beutifull body striaght as a aRROW BUT STill needs to be redone becuase it sat after work was done needs interior re upholstry can give u all codes if your intersted im interested in your car maybe im also looking for convertible or might sell i came a long this sight by accident if your the first person ive mentioned this car too not good with net my first computer hope im doing this right if so hope to here from u have a good day