• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hey Tim

PFSlim

Oh, Joe is trying to increase the level of difficulty by naming the wheels. (the crowd goes quiet) Lets see if Tim can pull one out of hat for this one!! (in a hushed voice)

Paul

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

PFSlim said:
Oh, Joe is trying to increase the level of difficulty by naming the wheels. (the crowd goes quiet) Lets see if Tim can pull one out of hat for this one!! (in a hushed voice)

Paul

No question in my mind that Tim can do it. He did the American Racing wheels for my car.

Midnight Special

PFSlim said:

Paul

...Why Sure :)) I have yet to draw the 69/ 70s yet, but the Magnums will be no problem.

Joe likes to present a challenge both on AND off the road ;-)

I can have something for you to see here 'round Friday...

Attachments

• timwht-e.jpg
    timwht-e.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27

Midnight Special

Hey Tim,

Any luck with that Boss pic? Not that I want to put any pressure on you.......

Hi Joe,
Yes - the '69 and '70 are sketched, but not detailed or scanned yet. I have done the front 3/4 views... Do we want to add the rear 3/4s like before or just one car on the shirt? You decide & I'll do :) 'Probably the weekend now for bein' busy at work this week...

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Hi Joe,
Yes - the '69 and '70 are sketched, but not detailed or scanned yet. I have done the front 3/4 views... Do we want to add the rear 3/4s like before or just one car on the shirt? You decide & I'll do :) 'Probably the weekend now for bein' busy at work this week...

Just the front 3/4 like the ones you just did for me. Thanks, Tim. There really is no rush. I just was curious how you were coming along. I love to see your art and can't wait to see this.

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Just got my shirts today. They're outstanding :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks, Tim. :grin: