• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hey Imported Tree!

C160223

going through some of my GTCS pics and found some of your car. These were from the Langley Good times Show in 2001

John

Attachments

• gtcs0001.jpg
    gtcs0001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43
  • gtcs0002.jpg
    gtcs0002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 43
  • gtcs0003.jpg
    gtcs0003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 38
  • gtcs0004.jpg
    gtcs0004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 37

imported_tree

thats her

Thanks john for letting me know. the last owner just finished her and put her on display at that car show and shine. took first or second place . Ever since i bought her i have been going through mustang magazines and catalogs to buy things and really spruce her up like the rest of the guys at this site.Only have a few things left to do to the motor area and interior and she be ready to vist the states on a road trip.the price of the cars up here are going nuts,i have had lots of people who want to buy her, but since this is my first muscle car i want to enjoy the feeling of having a piece of mustang history..thanks again for letting me know, terry.

68gt390

imported_tree said:
Thanks john for letting me know. the last owner just finished her and put her on display at that car show and shine. took first or second place . Ever since i bought her i have been going through mustang magazines and catalogs to buy things and really spruce her up like the rest of the guys at this site.Only have a few things left to do to the motor area and interior and she be ready to vist the states on a road trip.the price of the cars up here are going nuts,i have had lots of people who want to buy her, but since this is my first muscle car i want to enjoy the feeling of having a piece of mustang history..thanks again for letting me know, terry.

Sounds like you've been bitten by the bug (Car Bug). Not anyother feeling like it. I know I find myself ordering something for the car and I can't wait to get it so I can get it put on and see how she looks. I just wish there were more CS's in my area that attended shows. Would be nice to have another CS to display with. Of course being the only one at shows has it's advantages also. Makes for a lot of conversations. Now I'm chomping at the bit to get my 428 CJ motor put together and in the car. My girl friend says I'm possessed by the car. Could be but, I'm happy. New block, heads, crank and rebuild kit are all sitting in the garage. Never thought I'd be pulling my 390 and keeping it as a spare. Roller rockers should be here next week then the fun begins.

Don :icon_ecst