• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted:original decklid and quarter extensions

mnut

Wanted:I have a good friend in the Cleveland Ohio area looking for a better,original fiberglass decklid and at least a passenger side qtr extension for his 68 Shelby convertible which we all know is what our CS cars came with.He's willing to buy both extensions if need be.His decklid had some work done to it and he'd like to get a nice original to replace it rather than a repro one.He has many early mustangs parts,some NOS, he may trade or cash outright,doesn't matter.If he can't pick up the decklid,he can get it from Forward Air,a great company that inexpensively ships large parts.I once used them to ship a hood and complete door from Ohio to Texas and even the heavy,complete door alone was only $56.00 to ship 2 years ago.Email me for his email address,phone # for contact...Thanks!

Bob in Ohio