• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

J code C/S on Ebay

franklinair

Is anyone familiar with and/or seen the C/S J code on Ebay? I might be interested, but it's a LONG leap of faith from NC to CA to bid on a car, sight unseen.
Neil Hoppe

BroadwayBlue

If that's the one it's a nice looking car.

But they said they don't have a Marti Report.

That's the first thing you need to get to verify it's truly a CS.

Mustanglvr

This car looks very authentic and has alot of options from what I can tell. AC, disc brakes, clock, speaker grills (part of deluxe interior)? Maybe tilt steering?Being a J code 302 4V makes it desirable. He says its all original. $34,000 seems a little much but, it looks like a great car, even though there are no underneath pics.
It seems to have all the bells and whistles. It looks like the taillight bezels have black on them. They may have been replaced. Or maybe I`m seeing things.
According to the data plate info from the listing...
65B Hardtop luxury interior
O Seafoam green
6A Black Vinyl bucket seats
71 Los Angeles DSO
D April
5? 3.00:1 axle ratio?
W C4 Automatic transmission

A nice car.

68gt390

Before offering anything in the way of money I'd definitely get a Marti report as was mentioned earlier. It's got a lot of options and I noticed they mention nothing about it being a true GT Optioned car which would up the price a little. But, again it depends on what your willing to pay. It definitely needs a good cleaning and some serious detailing. You can have a marti report fax'd to you in a matter of hours. I don't know about you but, I'd want to see the car before I laid down that kind of cash. I did that with my car when I bought it out in Seattle. I wired a deposit for them to hold the car and obtained a Marti Report via fax and then flew out to Seattle with the understanding if not happy with the car they would refund my deposit which they agreed to. Needless to say, I bought the car.

Don

CougarCJ

Nice looking car.

Anyone notice that the headrests are mounted backwards?:wink:

A Marti report is relatively cheap, I would not sell a classic Specialty Ford L/M on eBay without one. Kind of like buying a pedigree dog without papers.

What does the basic report cost these days? $20?