• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Sea Foam Green

Diesel Donna

case12 said:
I saw Medowlark Lemon play - I think they are still around aren't they? Casey

They are still around but of course not the original players.

P

PNewitt

Not to be confused with...

"Lefty Lemon"...or...

"Loudmouth Lime", or "Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry", or "Goofy Grape".

-Paul.

Diesel Donna

PNewitt said:
Not to be confused with...

"Lefty Lemon"...or...

"Loudmouth Lime", or "Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry", or "Goofy Grape".

-Paul.

LOL! I always loved those names!!

OP
OP
M

Mustang68Mx

arto33.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mustang68Mx

Diesel Donna said:
LOL Mustang68Mx, that's it!!

:grin:

my name is albert ... if you want to take my nickname short..

And I went to the Dupont store and they do not know the color seafoam green, so I mustag take the risk to make a the color with a little example.. Or definitly Wimbledon White. 2 days to take the decision ..:undecided

Mosesatm

Has anyone ever seen or heard of a Pebble Beige GT/CS or HCS?

Mustanglvr

Mustang68Mx said:
:grin:

my name is albert ... if you want to take my nickname short..

And I went to the Dupont store and they do not know the color seafoam green, so I mustag take the risk to make a the color with a little example.. Or definitly Wimbledon White. 2 days to take the decision ..:undecided

Hey Albert, have the car painted the color you want. The car should be the way that makes you happy. I like originality but when I got my GT/CS, I was not a fan of the color green and had contemplated painting it another, faster color. I have stayed with Highland green and I am happy I kept it original. Yes, there are different shades of green, but even the most undesirable shades look great on a freshly painted Mustang. You`ll be proud of it no matter what. Seafoam green is, in my book, a desirable shade of green.

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
I like originality but when I got my GT/CS, I was not a fan of the color green and had contemplated painting it another, faster color.

Ouch, I remember that. Sort of. It's still a little fuzzy.

case12

Back on ebay - seafoam green cal special. I still think the color looks cool (and so does the Hulk!). Go for seafoam green - what a cool name :cool: Casey

Attachments

• c7_12.jpg
    c7_12.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25