• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

transmisson/kick down cable

imported_tree

would any one out there know were to buy the small wire kick down cable for the trasmisson. looked in all my catalogs and no one list this part.the one on the car is fraying and i better get a replacement. thanks, terry.........

Mustanglvr

Terry, Are you still selling your car? I sure hope you`ve decided to keep it.

Perkchiro

That brings me to another question regarding the Kick down cable. Does anyone have a picture of the proper Clip that attaches the kick down cable to the accelerator rod? I can't seem to figure that one out. Thanks for any help on this one.
Steve

OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

keeping car for now

Mustanglvr said:
Terry, Are you still selling your car? I sure hope you`ve decided to keep it.
still have it listed on different web sites, no takers, people want steak for hambuger prices,one word for that (it will rust away in the cold north before i consider some of the offers that some clowns made me.)sorry more than one word.thanks terry................................................

Attachments

• july6 003.jpg
    july6 003.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

Mustanglvr

imported_tree said:
still have it listed on different web sites, no takers, people want steak for hambuger prices,one word for that (it will rust away in the cold north before i consider some of the offers that some clowns made me.)sorry more than one word.thanks terry................................................

Ok Terry, I understand. Try to enjoy it while you still own it though, k?