• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU

lwlw

Was at a show last Sat - Wanted to say THANK YOU to Paul for the fantastic documentation he has provided to all of us about the GT/CS. Many people had no clue and we had to open the book up to whatever page that detailed the aspect of the car that they were disputing. Also displayed the emblems that we got from you too - Paul. THANKS!!!

P

PNewitt

LWLW:

I certainly appreciate your thanks for my work with the GT/CS (HCS). I'm glad to have answered some disputes....hopefully more problems were solved than "started", right?? (LOL!) How I wish I'd been there within earshot!

Over the years I chose to spend my money publishing the books and making some parts and spend time doing this--instead of restoring my own GT/CS. Your thankful words have made my effort worth it.

Good Luck to showing your GT/CS in car shows!

Many thanks to you, too!

Paul.