• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS wanted!

murf104

I have posted a couple of times before wanting to purchase a loaded CS. About one month ago someone from area code 314 called my cell phone with information about a vehicle they wanted to sell. I was on the way to Las Vegas at the time and the message was not clear (static) and I could not make out the rest of the phone message nor the phone number. If that person still lurks on this forum would you please call again. Still looking and am interested in talking to you. My # is 217 971 7183. Sorry to have missed your call, have always thought you might follow up but that seems not to have happened. Murf

mmarsalone

Murf,

There a place called Motoexotica off of I-44 near 270. They sometimes run CSs on Ebay. If you're ever interested in one of them, I can check it out for you. I'd be happy to meet you there also. It's about 15 minutes from my house. I checked out a yellow one once and posted comments here on this site.

Mike

PFSlim

Murf

You need to take a look at the BBeatty car. It is a very nice car that I would very much trust. I believe I have pictures of his car posted on my gallery. His would be on the right, mine on the left.

Paul