• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Swarmed at the Ford dealer-new CS coming!

luisa2552

Today my husband and I went to a local Ford dealer to pick up a truck my husband had ordered for work. We took the CS and we approached by salespeople as soon as we parked. What year is it? Are we trading it in?(Yeah, right) It attracted a crowed even when we were inside. We of course asked about the new CS and I was surprised when we were told they have one coming in next week. They don't even have a picture or literature on the new CS, but he knows the one coming is black with a black and white interior.:confused: Don;t know how that will look but he told us he'd call us as soon as it came in so we can have a look at it. I'm anxious to see it in person and take one for a drive. I don;t see how it could feel as good as drving my 68 CS.