• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Parchment Vinyl Roof

Redwingrobb

At some point, I'm thinking of replacing my vinyl roof. I looked at my Marti report and saw that the car originally came with a Parchment Vinyl top. My car currently has a white top. I've hunted all over the internet but can't find a vinyl top in Parchment. Do they make them anymore, or is Parchment another term for white? Robb

OP
OP
Redwingrobb

Redwingrobb

I knew it was a dumb question, but having seen the off-white parchment interior I figured the parchment vinyl roof was also off-white..Robb

Diesel Donna

Redwingrobb said:
I knew it was a dumb question, but having seen the off-white parchment interior I figured the parchment vinyl roof was also off-white..Robb

Better to ask a dumb question then make a dumb mistake.

68gt390

Redwingrobb said:
At some point, I'm thinking of replacing my vinyl roof. I looked at my Marti report and saw that the car originally came with a Parchment Vinyl top. My car currently has a white top. I've hunted all over the internet but can't find a vinyl top in Parchment. Do they make them anymore, or is Parchment another term for white? Robb

Robb;
You can get a Parchment vinyl top (off white) there just hard to find. I've got a couple blood hounds looking for me as we speak. I also need one. Once they find it I'll let you know. I put a new vinyl top on my GT several years ago and went the easy way by not removing the front and back glass - guess what now I've got to replace it thanks to a wind storm. Most of your dealers sell just white because it's easier to find.

Don :grin: