• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Where's Fall?

marie68csmustangs

Happy first day of fall everybody - even though it doesn't feel like fall here. As summer fails to say goodby. Tempatures are in the 100s right now. I hope that it cools off soon. Hope it is much cooler were everyone else is.

sam

Fall is in New England................70's for New Hampshire.

Scott

It is spring under here in australia... http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/national/sydney-enveloped-in-red-dust/20090923-g19h.html

Freak dust storm this morning in Sydney - these photos aren't altered at all - the third beach is just down the street from my place and it looked exactly like that. The whole town is covered in it now with a thunderstorm on its way. All the "sensitive" trades have gone home from the construction site I work on and we're struggling to keep it out of the sensitive equipement and instruments that have started to be installed.

green56

going to Australia in march to vist wifes side of family hope weather is nice then

JohnnyQuest515

Even in Central Texas Fall is here! We had the highest temps. for summer on record then boom, rained and cooler temps. I started working on the car again lately.

Next the interior!

Randy