• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need shifter arms for T-10

dbeal

Hey fellow forum members, I need the Ford shifter arms for a t-10 that I am putting in. I know its not the correct transmission.. it's the one I have though and I want to get this car put together. ( I am getting it back from the body shop after getting the quarters, wheel wells, trunk floors, and floor pans replaced) Before it goes in for final body work and paint I would like to be able to drive it in the paint booth. If anyone can help me out or point me in a direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Darrell :eek:

68gt390

Darrell;
Contact Bill Heeley at 301-774-6710. I met him last year at a swap meet here in Ohio. He specializes in Ford Shifters. Super guy. I had checked for several months trying to find a new shifter for my CS with no luck until I met Bill. Hope this helps.

Don :)