• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 289 Harmonic Balancer / Damper WANTED

njmop

Sorry if this is a repost, but I couldn't tell if it went through...

I need a 289 62-68 Harmonic balancer. Mine is cracked. I will pay a fair price or trade for something. I have a 302 28oz balancer that I bought (it think its a 69) and it's wrong.

I need the one that has the pulley mount on the dimple vs the 302 that mounts on a nipple.

I can Paypal or Trade...I have lots of 67-68 Mustang stuff, some GT/CS specific, just let me know what you need and I'll let you know!

Sooner the better, I want to get the motor back in....

Attachments

• FOR2891.jpg
    FOR2891.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39

sportbronc

I might have one, I will check when I get home tonight and let you know.

Keith

sportbronc

The one i have is part number 5ae 8316az. It came off of an early bronco 289 from what i rember. The rubber is a little cracked but otherwise it is in good shape. Let me know if this will work for you. Keith

OP
OP
njmop

njmop

That's It!

Same P/N as mine. I'll gladly take it. Let me know what you are looking for to get it to my neck of the woods!

Send a PM or email to mhop2@juno.com!

Thanks!!!

sportbronc

It's yours, no charge. Pm me your addres and i can ups it out on tuesday. Keith

OP
OP
njmop

njmop

PM Sent

PM Sent, Thanks and let me know when I can return the favor!