• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

need photo of stripe mearsurements.

imported_tree

need stripe mearsurement photo that i can print. Cant find old thread from pauls guide to stripe placement. also the last time i tried to print it , i could only print the first page of the thread.any assistance greatly taken. thanks. terry..............not selling car now, found garage for winter . no panic .

Mustanglvr

Thats good news Terry! I`m glad you`re holding on to it for a while longer.

OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

stripe -printing/cpoy

thats what i need. but can only print half of the page. any ideas from the masses. thanks terry............................................

hookedtrout

imported_tree said:
thats what i need. but can only print half of the page. any ideas from the masses. thanks terry............................................

Not sure what format you are working with but here's one way to get it all on one page. Right click on it and select copy, then paste it in a Word document or similar document, change the page set up to a Landscape then select the picture in the Word document and drag the size down so it fits the page. If you still have problems let me know I'll email you one.

Cory

BroadwayBlue

I had these too that were from another thread but I can't find the thread.

R

Attachments

• August%202006%20Page%2010.jpg
    August%202006%20Page%2010.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 54
  • August%202006%20Page%2011.jpg
    August%202006%20Page%2011.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 54
  • August%202006%20Page%2012.jpg
    August%202006%20Page%2012.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
imported_tree

imported_tree

stripe installation

BroadwayBlue said:
try this...

thanks thats what i needed. simple if you know someone who knows what they are doing.Getting the stripes put on tuesday,will post photos of the car later this week.Just to let people know that when i went for a cruise tonight i turned on the (radio-am only) and behold radio from the states, all over and the most clear stations were from texas (country and western).THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP. TERRY....................................................