• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paul.....Status on new window decal.

quicknick

Paul,
Can you give us another update on the new window decal? My old one was in such bad shape, I had to scrape it off this weekend.

P

PNewitt

I was afraid someone was going to ask that..... (uh-oh!)

I am so sorry for this delay. I want to do something a little different, and new for you guys...although I have to admit that I am so swamped with work until the end of May. I'm working on a 180 page book (model r.r.) that must be done ASAP; with 12-14 hr days here on the computer ...

Anyway, maybe I can get some ideas tossed in here. I know I've asked this before, and this is not a ploy to delay it any longer, but I saw some SVT anniversary decal in the latest Mustang Monthly tonight in the store, and I wonder if anyone has anything "exciting" to promote the GT/CS in a decal?

BTW--the same issue had a page on the '68 Cardinal Special. Hmmm...interesting.

Sorry to all of you (still) waiting for a decal. But I'll get to it ASAP.

Paul. ::)

OP
OP
Q

quicknick

No problem Paul. We'll wait for you.
As far as the style of the decal...... The old one was great. Simple and clean. Why not duplicate it , but add the anniversary dates. Thats my vote. Nicholas