• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

OZ - CS changes hands

rvrtrash

It probably sounds weird to people here in the states, but I think it would be cool to have a right hand drive CS. :wink:

Steve

vman

I saw the add at carpoint.com.au.It was under offer at that time.The car is actualy a c code with a j code motor.
As far as right and left hand drive go in oz , I wouldn't have mine any other way than on the right side. It makes for easier overtaking manouvers .

OP
OP
gt bandit

gt bandit

Iam the opposite , love the left hook ------- makes for interesting driving.

Easier to source spares as well , my mates with right hook are always complaining about something not fitting right.

Timmknz

After driving in the UK for 8 years, you better have a RHD for left handed roads. I hate losing half the car to a lorrie just to get out far enough to overtake!
Cheers for the Beers!
T in O