• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

High Country Special window decal

clydeomite

;D Howdy: I am having a "special" window decal produced for the High Country Special Mustang and would like a head count on interest for the purpose of estimating how many to manufacture. The decal is very similar to the gt/cs window decal it is round gold and has mountain range in backdrop witrh rear view of the "special"also has registry member along the top with1966-1967-1968 in circlular below the registry member hcs is written below car pic with "colorado made it happen" below that and finished off with one of 251 at the bottom . bottom line is the more I have made the better I can price them for everyone. any one that is interested please respond either to this site or email direct to clydedowner1@juno.com thankx clyde-0-mite please note the decal pictured is prototype and not the finished product

Attachments

• 02-16-2005_121143PM.JPG
    02-16-2005_121143PM.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 51