• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS CS script on Ebay....not mine

nfrntau

Scripts are one of the items I need also. I don't want to get into a bidding war with any of you.

Did you already find your CS scripts Jason?

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

yep, I found mine no bidding war from me.

I do have 1 Scott Drake script if you need it. I used it for 3 weeks.

mmarsalone

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1485;start=0#msg8735 date=1111416920]

I do have 1 Scott Drake script if you need it. I used it for 3 weeks.
[/quote]

Jason, just out of curiosity, how are the Scott Drake's ?

Mike

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

they are about as close to OEM and they can be except the chrome is a little brighter and there are a FEW SMALL rough edges from the mold.

99% of everybody would not know the difference.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

it is in the garage, just let me know.

I have a fairly nice dash pad as well, just got a nice oem one in the mail.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Not to hijack this thread, but I couldn't pass up the coincidence. I actually met Scott Drake this past weekend. He was at an early Bronco event and I had the chance to talk with him and one of his dealers. He was there primarily to look at new offerings for Bronco items, but we discussed some Mustang stuff as well.

The samples and prototypes he brought were very impressive. The only complaint I can imagine is that they're better quality than the Ford originals.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that in.

68gt390

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1485;start=0#msg8748 date=1111441849]
they are about as close to OEM and they can be except the chrome is a little brighter and there are a FEW SMALL rough edges from the mold.

99% of everybody would not know the difference.
[/quote]

I used the Scott Drake Script on my car and it is very hard to tell the difference. As stated above the chrome is a little brighter but, my original script was rather weather beaten.

Don 8)

nfrntau

Thanks to those of you who didn't bid war me on this item.
It will look great on my finished car...... when I get there.