• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Registry Info Received so far..

P

PNewitt

I would like to keep an ongoing list here for those cars registered with the GT/CS Registry-- that I have received so far. This will be an ongoing thread, so check back to see if your submission was received.

thanks for your submission (and patience),
- Paul M. Newitt , GT/CS Registrar.

(not in alphabetical order, and by last name)

Kaminski
Patterson
Pezzolesi
Aronis
Niksic
Dines
N. Butler
Netherton
Bazant
G. Martin
Froelich
Stevenson
D. Percy
Cattin
McKeska
Marsalone

hookedtrout

You don't need anything from those of us already registered do you Paul?

Hook

dbeal

Paul, do you have anything on file for me ?

Darrell Beal

sam

Paul, I have registered my CalSpec with you several years back ( and after the 1996 publication). I also had sent you a digital pic about 3 years ago. I just want to be sure you have my data so I'm included in the new registry.

Please confirm and tanks for your help.
Sams68
P. Brown
Nashua, NH

68sunlitgold

Paul,
are these those registered with confirmation on authenticity or just those registered?

Doug

PS- less than 2 weeks left before I will be back in the states, back with my cars too!! :D

meadowsdk28

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=1874;start=0#msg12338 date=1120912426]
Paul,
are these those registered with confirmation on authenticity or just those registered?

Doug

PS- less than 2 weeks left before I will be back in the states, back with my cars too!! :D
[/quote]

Where are you going next?

68sunlitgold

On my way to Macon, GA to Robin Air Force Base to fly with JSTARS. Now only 9 days left. ;D

Doug

nfrntau

Next come the no-moes... you know no more Mondays, no more Tuesdays etc.

After that your down to one hand and your mind is already home. Ahhhhhh

Then it's packing two days early and not caring if you missed something.

Just don't get too hammered on the flight home. You don't want to be hungover when the family picks you up from the airport.

Be safe and enjoy your time with the family.

meadowsdk28

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=1874;start=0#msg12389 date=1121117363]
On my way to Macon, GA to Robin Air Force Base to fly with JSTARS. Now only 9 days left. ;D

Doug
[/quote]

Too awesome. In about 4 or 5 days from today you will be truly short!! You know eat there and sh!t here! ;D

Vee

I recently registered on line with you. Did you get my information? Veronica Lui. AKA Vee

nfrntau

Veronica I have to ask. Was Kitty Town well... just that back in the Gold Rush days? I grew up in L.A. and have never heard of Kitty Town before.

luisa2552

I also registered online a few months back, but I'm not on the list of recent additions???
Sara Garcia

Ausi_CS

Paul, I did register some years ago, but my name is also not there. Just in case though, I have just re-submitted my registration in both the Registry and the Gallery, please confirm by PM that you have received/acknowledged my registration. You should find two entries in the registry, the first one contained an error so was corrected.

Thanks

Michael (AKA; Ausi_CS)

asahlstein

[quote author=PNewitt link=board=1;threadid=1874;start=0#msg12318 date=1120804274]
I would like to keep an ongoing list here for those cars registered with the GT/CS Registry-- that I have received so far. This will be an ongoing thread, so check back to see if your submission was received.

thanks for your submission (and patience),
- Paul M. Newitt , GT/CS Registrar.

(not in alphabetical order, and by last name)

Kaminski
Patterson
Pezzolesi
Aronis
Niksic
Dines
N. Butler
Netherton
Bazant
G. Martin
Froelich
Stevenson
D. Percy
Cattin
McKeska
Marsalone
My name is Art Sahlstein, did you recieve the info I sent. Thanks Art[/quote]

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

WOW. I just got back from vacation, and I need to get out some older mail to check these out.

I did get one from a Mr. Elledge last week. Nice photos!!

Stay tuned!

Paul N.

Mustanglvr

Paul, I haven`t got the pics of my car or the copy of my Marti report yet to send for your new book. Do I still have time?
Rhonda