• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. MCA Show in St. George, UT

Russ

My wife and I just returned from the "Showdown at the Red Rock Corral", which was the MCA National show in St. George, UT. We had a great time and the show venue was the most beautiful ever. We took our lime gold GT/CS, which was entered the Concourse trailered class (along with ARMOND'S's beautiful, blue, Gold Award GT/CS), and we took a Gold Award also. We were very excited with the award, and were proud to represent the GT/CS community.

The awards were presented at a beautiful ampitheater at Tucahan High School, where the show was held. Joyce and Mike Epperson, the show chairs, did a superb job planning and executing the show. It was a great weekend and we even visited In-N-Out Burger!!.

Russ

Attachments

• 100_0626.jpg
    100_0626.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 74
  • GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Stage.jpg
    Stage.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 81

JohnsCS/CJ

Yes it was a great show, and I was surprised at all the people who came from all over the country to see the cars.

Armond done avery good job at restoring my CS/CJ that is now owned by my friend Johnny J that lives just up the street from me. In fact I took the CS
for a ride around town today.

2 CS's 2 MCA GOLDS, how cool is that?

John McGilvary