• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Flashing Brake Lights

darb

Hey,

Quick question, are the GT/CS supposed to have the sequential flashing tail lights, where it kind of scrolls across left, middle, right, left, middle, right? I've seen parts that you can buy that make it do that, curious to know if that was something they came with?

-Brad

68sunlitgold

darb,
No they do not have sequencial tail lights. One of the differences from the Shelby.
Doug

68sunlitgold

If you desire to make them sequencial, I would suggest getting a different set of tailwires. The GT/CS unit is unique, probably one of the rarest, and cutting it for adding the dynamite sticks makes it hard to go back to original. A 68 cougar set will work.
Doug

BrandonB

Someone came up to me at work last night and asked me if my lights did that too. I guess it was a good thing I read this topic huh?