• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GTCS in a video game

davidathans

There is a video game for Playstation2 or Xbox called "Ford Mustang" and it has all the mustangs in it including our GTCS...the coolest thing is that when you select your car you can choose from all original colors and all the names are correct. Its only $15 at circuit city. Its awesome to see the car in action on the replays drifting around turns.

68gt390

David;
There was an earlier post on the very game - Ford Mustang, The Legend Lives. It's a very neat game. I can now race my CS without actually wrecking it.

Don ;D

hookedtrout

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1795;start=0#msg11518 date=1118669476]
David;
There was an earlier post on the very game - Ford Mustang, The Legend Lives. It's a very neat game. I can now race my CS without actually wrecking it.

Don ;D
[/quote]

I bought it too and gave it a whirl and crashed it all the way around the track so I handed the wheel/controler over to Squeak and I'm sure he'll have it mastered, I'll watch which I'm sure according to Squeak is where I'm supposed to be.

Hook

rvrtrash

[quote author=davidathans link=board=1;threadid=1795;start=0#msg11512 date=1118641839]
There is a video game for Playstation2 or Xbox called "Ford Mustang" and it has all the mustangs in it including our GTCS...the coolest thing is that when you select your car you can choose from all original colors and all the names are correct. Its only $15 at circuit city. Its awesome to see the car in action on the replays drifting around turns.
[/quote]

Not quite all. I tried playing Hook's when I met up with him and it didn't have a Boss 351. Still, a neat game. I'll have to break down and buy a playstation just for this game.
Steve

68gt390

Steve;
There is a Boss 351, it's one of the cars you have to unlock. Unfortunately it's the last one I have left to unlock. At the moment the only two cars I've been using is the GT/CS and the GT-R prototype. That GT-R is blast to race. Nothing even comes close to it.

Don :D

rvrtrash

Great! Now I have to decide if I'm getting a Playstation or X Box. I know what I'll be doing when I'm not turning wrenches.
Steve

meadowsdk28

[quote author=hookedtrout link=board=1;threadid=1795;start=0#msg11530 date=1118701609]
[quote author=68gt390 link=board=1;threadid=1795;start=0#msg11518 date=1118669476]

I bought it too and gave it a whirl and crashed it all the way around the track so I handed the wheel/controler over to Squeak and I'm sure he'll have it mastered, I'll watch which I'm sure according to Squeak is where I'm supposed to be.

Hook
[/quote]

I know this is off topic a bit, but is ANYONE going to comment that Hook has obviously named one of his off-spring "Squeak"?!?! Go figure from a guy named Hooked Trout. [/quote]

hookedtrout

Squeak actually has a formal name...I just can't remember what it is. From the time he was old enough to mumble he hasn't quit, he could name every brand of tractor, combine, harvester you name it, he asked and dad answered with the correct answer instead of blowing him off and he paid attention. He is still the same way only it isn't tractors now and it has changed regularly, right now it's tuners and he can tell you what brand most of them are by looking at them. And he knows Mustangs both new and old and he points them out before I can say anything. I started calling him Squeaky Backhoe because the backhoe was by far the most interesting to him in the early days. It stuck and he's been Squeak ever since. He likes the name thus far so he's Squeak to me, if it ever bothers him I'll figure out his real name and try that.

Hook

Mustanglvr

Would anybody have an Xbox "Ford Mustang" "The Legend Lives" game they`d want to sell?

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
Would anybody have an Xbox "Ford Mustang" "The Legend Lives" game they`d want to sell?

NO Rhonda! Ours is used for mandatory driver's training...

Attachments

• t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 25

Mustanglvr

Oh I see! Thats what I need one for, I have a 16 year old daughter in the house!
I found them pretty cheap on Ebay though, so nevermind.

Mustanglvr

I went to my local Shopko store and found a 2 pack of Xbox games and it had "Ford Racing 3" and "Ford Mustang" "The Legend Lives" in it for only $4.99.