• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Delay in Getting New Window Decals Out...

galic73

The new decals have arrived, and will be mailed out to everyone on Thursday, Nov. 13th.

Thanks for your patience.

Paul N.

Hi Paul.
I was wondering if you still have decals for 08 , if so let me know so i can send you the money for one

thank you
Joe

green56

paul are all the decals the same color for the 68 and the newer cars

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I'll be getting the 2008 decal out to you, Jbart right away.

The decals all have a gold background color, but the 2007 has a white CS, and the 2008 has a red one.

The 2008 Decals are available, and I'm working on a 2009 one ASAP. I have a feeling that the 2009 CS production number will be very low, due to the arrival of the 2010 by spring.

Again--to order a 1968, 2007 or 2008 GT/CS windshield decal, they are $10 ea, ppd. Send a check or M.O. to me, at:
Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617 USA

Stacey Enderle

Decals

Well, I'm sure that it pushed Ford over the top to do it. The CS project manager at Ford wanted white stripes for '07, as well as several other things.

I'll let you in on something cool....I'll be getting the concept photo of the '07 CS for the book....and then you all can build your CSs up to what they originally wanted. For instance, the Shelby GT rear spoiler was originally meant for the CS. Prepare for some awesome information!!

Anyway-- regarding decals. The order will go in tomorrow (Mon, Oct 27th). Stay tuned

Paul N.

Paul,

Got my decals the other day. THANKS!! I'm wondering if you're going to have the definite cut-off date on submissions to your book and sticking to it. I noticed that folks here who have made the purchases quite awhile bark are losing their patience. I know it's nice to get every one of them. But this is where you can have a supplimentary book where we can add pages of updates and later submissions as time goes. After 5 or so years re-publish your book with the added data to it. It'll save alot of time and frustration for you and the rest of us. Just a little bug in your ear. In case someone else has suggested this, forgive me, I've been out of it for quite awhile.

Best Regards,

Stacey

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Stacey,

The book is coming along...as I'm doing layouts and writing as you read this as fast as I can. I have everything I need to complete it. There is an enormous amount of information and intensive detail in this book.

It's my only focus right now, outside of mailing out decals, etc.. The blessing in disguise for the delay is the complete story on the late model 3-year series will be included.

I'll post an official book update for everyone ASAP.

Paul.

Northern Pony

Paul;
No decals recieved at this time 04/12/08. Have to ask, did you send out international orders at the same time?
Thanks
BoB

J.Bart

Paul thanks
i got mine a couple of days ago.
where are the common places everyone is putting these

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

1968 GT/CS Decal delay...

if you ordered a '68 GT/CS decal, and haven't received it by now, it's because I ran out of them recently.

I re-ordered 50 more last week, and they are on their way. I have about 8 envelopes ready to go when I get them.

I just didn't expect such popularity for these decals. I have plenty of the '68 HCS and 2007 and 2008 decals--and I am presently making a 2009 decal design (with white stripes).

thanks,
Paul.