• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS Convertible

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Convert 1.jpg
    Convert 1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Convert 2.jpg
    Convert 2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Convert 3.jpg
    Convert 3.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 49

sam

Funny thing......I've seen more classic cars come out of Maine. Wonder why this is?
Sam

rvrtrash

Looks like a nice car, although I would've preferred a complete Shelby nose with the '68 hood, over the short '67 hood. The "427" must be a stroker 351W. It's not an FE. Still, that's what I would have done as well to save weight on the front end. All in all, seems a fair price for what you're getting.

Steve

Maine gt/cs

Funny thing......I've seen more classic cars come out of Maine. Wonder why this is?
Sam

There is still quite a few nice 50s, 60s, and 70's cars laying around tucked away in old pole barns.This is an old state as far as the average age. People that inherit cars when their folks pass away want nothing to do with the vehicles that are left behind, but sometimes, they think they are worth way more than they are because someone is asking about the car. Been trying to score a 1967 Fairlane gt for the past 15 years. The owner says (it aint hurting a thing where it is.) Along the coast of Maine is a great place to look for cars and parts. Still alot of great stuff hidden away up here.

Tim

sam

Tim.................would love to get my hands on a well preserved 55 or 56 Ford sedan. Would even jump on a wagon. ie. Country Squire with a 292V8, 3 on the tree or automatic.
Sam

robert campbell

You would have loved this 1957 Del Rio. 49k miles when I got it. 312 and 3 speed with overdrive. Original paint. I could not leave it alone and put in a 428 CJ and C6. Ward and June on steroids.

This is a pic when I sold it. The buyer did not want the motor and trans so they were sold separately.